Monday, 10 March 2014

Review: Barry M Silk Nail Paint

I am always excited when I hear Barry M have a new collection out, and the silk collection certainly has not disappointed!

These might possibly be the best nail paints I have bought so far this year.



I bought number 2 - Pearl and number 5 - Mist.

They are £3.99 each but at the moment Superdrug are running a very tempting promotion - 2 for £6




At first I thought these were just another shimmer polish, but wow, I was wrong. Instead, they are a gorgeous satin matte, infact, they look just like silk.

Both colours were opaque in 2 thin coats, which is impressive as they are quite light colours. The texture of these paints also means they are forgiving if you make a small mistake during the application.

What do you think of the silk collection?