Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Getting ready in 15 minutes

So today I overslept, by far too much. This meant I only had 20 minutes to get ready and leave my house so I would make the train and get to uni on time. Here is my quick makeup and hair, in fact it was so quick and easy to do I even had a moment spare to take a photo to share with you!

When I am in a hurry I usually throw my hair up in a bun like this:




This is my lazy-day or in-too-much-of-a-hurry hairstyle, but I always get so many compliments for this look. Using a doughnut sponge makes this a super easy (and most importantly quick) hairstyle that looks smart and professional.

For my makeup I used Nip & Fab CC Eye Fix, blended Helen E skin smoother (a miracle product I will write a review for very very soon) all over, drew a simple flick using No 7 Liquid eyeliner, curled eyelashes then used Benefit They're Real mascara and finished with Helen E Hollywood Red lipstick.

How do you get ready in a hurry?