Friday, 28 March 2014

Helen E Long Lasting Lip Colour - Hollywood Red, Raspberry & Caribbean

My first experience with Helen E cosmetics was when one of their super-friendly and enthusiastic sales reps offered me a goodie bag at the Clothes Show 2013. She showed me their amazing skin smoother, which I will write about very soon as I have fallen in love with it! I later saw an advert on their Facebook page offering free lipsticks to everyone, and I cannot say no to a freebie. I chose the shade Hollywood Red, a classic bright red which evokes images of glamorous Hollywood starlets. I was so happy with Hollywood Red that I bought Caribbean and Raspberry too.

I like the Helen E lipsticks because they are moisturising and glide smoothly onto my lips. Also, as the name suggests, they are long lasting and keep my lips a vibrant colour all day.


From left: Caribbean, Raspberry, Hollywood Red
£10 each from Helen E


Caribbean



This is a pretty pink-orangey-peachy colour which gives a subtle flash of colour without being too bold and overpowering.

Raspberry



Raspberry is quite similar to my natural lip colour, but nicer. If you applied more coats you could achieve a darker shade with this lipstick. A versatile shade that is suitable for day and night.

Hollywood Red



My favourite! A beautiful, bright and bold red, perfect for glamorous evening looks.



Something I was pleased to see when I placed my order was that Helen E donate 25p from every order to CancerResearch UK. I love to see businesses supporting charities because it shows they really care about people.



Have you tried a Helen E lipstick?