Thursday, 27 March 2014

Mother's Day Gift - L'Occitane

The person who I am most inspired by every single day is my Mum. She is so kind and caring and I feel so lucky to have a mother as awesome as her. If I ever need anything, be it help, advice, a hug, someone to watch a film with or help with a complicated hairstyle, she is always there for me. So it's only fair that I spoil her a little bit on Mother's Day to show her how much I love and appreciate her.



She has recently fallen in LOVE with L'Occitane, I'm forever catching her on their website staring longingly at a gorgeous eau de toilette or lovely hand cream. As I wondered around the L'Occitane store, sipping my lemon verbena tea (the tea is probably one of the main reasons this is my favuorite shop to visit) I spotted this amazing deal: Delicate Cherry Blossom Collection. For £42 you receive: 

Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette (75ml)

Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (250ml)
Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion (75ml) 
Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (10ml)



This is a great deal as normally these items would cost over £60.
As it is a gift, all I can tell you for now about this collection is that it smells absolutely divine! Cherry Blossom is a delicate, floral, elegant and very feminine fragrance which always makes me imagine pretty cherry blossom trees at the beginning of spring in full bloom. Also, look how pretty the gift box is...




Another great thing about L'Occitane is that every time you buy something, you receive free samples of other products. This time I received repairing shampoo and conditioner samples which I shall be trying very soon. I have very high expectations of these so hopefully they won't disappoint! 



Plus, for all you O2 customers out there, O2 Priority Moments are currently offering a free Shea Butter hand cream when you spend £20 in store, for an extra little treat for your mum - or maybe yourself ;)

What do you think of L'Occitane? Have you bought anything for you mum for Mother's Day?