Friday, 7 March 2014

Today's Nails and M&S Limited Polish





I used:
Barry M - Coral
M&S Limited Polish - French Navy
Model's Own - Banger


 I bought this gorgeous blue today which I couldn't wait to use and I decided to contrast it with a bright orange coral colour.

Marks & Spencer Limited Polish - French Navy


Price: £3.50 from M&S
Size: 8ml

This is the first nail polish by Marks & Spencers I have tried and I will definitely be picking out a few more colours next time I am shopping there. Great vibrant colour with a smooth, streak free consistency and a lovely shine. The bottle is wide and shallow, which means it is easy to use all the nail polish up. Also, this polish dries fully very quickly. Another thing I like about this range is their cruelty-free status, it is always good to see big companies acting in an ethical way.

2 comments:

I love to read your comments, so please say hi! :)
Feel free to leave your own link, I like finding out about new blogs. ♥ xx