Monday, 24 March 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Thank you to the lovely Jessica Elizabeth from Sherbet Lemons and Lipsticks for nominating me! Please visit her beautiful blog.


The Rules

1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.

7 Things About Me

  1. I am currently studying psychology at the University of Birmingham and hopefully next year I will be doing an intercalated year in computer science too.
  2. My favourite band is You Me At Six, I first heard of them about six years and have loved every one of their songs ever since, plus they are brilliant live.
  3. I love to read - usually I manage to read at least one book a week, but I constantly have a pile of books sitting in my room waiting to be read.
  4. I really don't like the dark, the only exception is when I am in bed and trying to sleep, then I need complete darkness.
  5. I am a little bit obsessed with growing my hair, the thought of getting it cut at the hairdressers makes me panic a lot! Since the age of about 4 I wanted long "princess" hair like Rapunzel, and I have been working on it ever since, 26 inches and counting...
  6. I have two part time jobs. Weeknights I work at a bar and Saturdays I work as a receptionist at my Dad's engineering business. I like these jobs because they give me the chance to meet and talk  to so many different people.
  7. I have been a vegetarian since I was 10 years old. Living with a family who loved meat meant I had to learn pretty quickly how to cook tasty and healthy vegetarian meals. At first I just ate a lot of pasta and salads, but now I can tempt even the most carnivorous of my friends with my creations.

My Nominations


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being nominated on these awards!! Thanks for nominating me too!! In which site can I go in order to confirm my nomination if it's possible?
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      As far as I know there isn't a site, I think this whole thing is mostly to let people know about other blogs they think are good and like to read. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats and thank you for the nominating me! I have just done the tag http://lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/nominated-for-very-inspiring-blogger.html#more

    Lipsiie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please say hi! :)
Feel free to leave your own link, I like finding out about new blogs. ♥ xx