Thursday, 17 April 2014

Haul: The Body Shop

Last weekend there was a 40% off sale at Body Shop, so I thought I would buy a few old favourites and a few I hadn't tried before. As you can tell from the three I purchased, I really like their body butters...


Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter


I am a big fan of all the Body Shop body butters as they are so thick, creamy and nourishing. This one has the same luxurious texture as the other butters and a gorgeous sweet, floral scent inspired by spring days in Kyoto.

Chocomania Eau de Toilette


This is a warm, deep chocolatey scent which smells delicious. This is a bit stronger than the fragrances I would normally wear, but it is very nice. Before I tried the chocomania range I thought I would hate chocolate scented products, but this has a unique smell that definitely reminds me of chocolate.

Colourglide Lip Colour - Neon Pink


I like the texture of this lipstick, it is smooth and creamy. Also, it is made from beeswax and chamomile oil which gives it moisturising properties. The colour...not so impressive. For a product named "neon" pink, I expected a much brighter, more vibrant colour than this pale pink. All in all, it's a nice lipstick, but the colour doesn't pop as much as I would like.


Chocomania Body Butter


This body butter, used with the chocolate perfume gives a long lasting, delicious chocolate scent!

Coconut Butter Up Duo

£4 

Thanks to the sale, this only cost me £2.40 which is fantastic value! This little set contains a 50ml body butter and a lip butter. The coconut smell is gorgeous. If you like coconut, you will love this! The lip balm is great, it protects and softens my lips and doesn't have a bad taste like some lip balms.

What is your favourite product from The Body Shop?