Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Review: March Love Me Beauty

This is the first box I have ordered from Love Me Beauty and I can honestly say I am very impressed with their service and products. I know this review is a little late but I really liked the box so I had to post it!




Every month, subscribers receive an email when the "boutique" opens and are invited to choose the beauty box they would like from the menu. I love that not only can you see the products you will receive before you spend your money but you actually have several choices. Each box on the has a few items in common with the others, some in different flavours and some that are very different. For example, this month each box had a different Murad product and different flavoured Deep Steep sticks and bath salts. 

This box cost £10 plus £2.95 P&P, which I think is brilliant value as it contains six products that are all suitable for me, and three of them are full size. I've worked out the value of this box is about £33.

Murad Sheer Lustre Day Moisturiser with SPF15 

Size: 7.5ml (soooo tiny)
Worth: £9.60 (almost the price I paid for the entire box, so a pretty good start)
Price: £64 for 50ml

I'm looking forward to trying Murad, but I doubt I will be buying the full size product with a price tag that hefty. It promises to give a dewy glow, which is something I like, as long as it doesn't just end up making my skin look oily.

Nip+Fab CC Eye Fix in Light

Size: 2ml (full size)
Price: £9.99 

Recently I've been doing lots of extra shifts at work as well as revising for exams and finishing coursework, so I've had a lot of late nights and spent too much time staring at computer screens, meaning my poor eyes are tired and have noticeable dark circles. Hopefully this will help brighten under my eyes and make me look a bit more awake.


Quintessentially English Bath Salts in English Rose

Size: 50g
Worth: £2.10
Price: £4.25 for 100g

Rose is a scent I seem to be buying a lot of recently and I can't wait to have a nice relaxing bath with these. The pack even contains a few dried rose buds, a nice touch which reminded me of the fact they contain natural and organic ingredients.

The Vintage Cosmetic Company False Lashes in Gracie

Price: £6

First impressions: how cute is the packaging?? I'm a sucker for floral patterns. I usually find fake eyelashes to be a little bit "too much" but these actually seem to be quite natural-looking so I look forward to giving them a try.

BlanX White Shock Toothpaste

Size: 15ml
Worth: £1.50
Price: £4.99 for 50ml

Anything that promises to whiten and brighten my teeth instantly gains my interest. This toothpaste contains Arctic lichen extract, something I have never heard of before but it has intrigued me. I hope this will live up to its claims!

Deep Steep Moisture Stick in Lavender & Chamomile

Size: 15g (full size)
Price: £3.60

This smells beautiful! The scent is quite strong and lasts a long time, which I great because I hate it when a product smells lovely but a few minutes later you can't tell you've used anything. This looks like the glue sticks I used at school, except the core is made of nourishing oils that melt when they come into contact with your body warmth.

Have you ordered a box from Love Me Beauty?