Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Mother's Day

I had a lovely day with my mum on Mother's Day. I spend a lot of time with my mum most days and we are really close, but it is still nice to have a whole day with her (and my dad and younger brother too) just relaxing and having fun.




Gifts

L'Occitane Delicate Cherry Blossom Collection (which I mentioned a few days ago here)

Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist, Body Butter & Lip Gloss - my mum loves body butter and her favourite scent is grapefruit, so these were obvious choices I knew she would like.


Dog Slippers - so cute and soft :)


Ginger Fudge - the fiery ginger makes this fudge much more interesting

We went to Kedelston Hall, an amazing 18th century country house on a beautiful estate which was used during the filming of "The Duchess".  Then we had afternoon tea which included the most adorable cupcakes (the photo at the start of the post).








I really really want some china teacup and saucers like the ones in the photo above but the only ones I have spotted so far are ridiculously expensive. If anyone has any suggestions on where I can find any, you would make my day!

Did you do anything special on Mother's Day?