Monday, 21 April 2014

On Holiday - Cute Finds

Right now, I'm on holiday! My family and I are staying in Cornwall for the week, spending our time relaxing on the beaches, in the lovely countryside and wandering around cute villages which look like they belong on postcards.

I don't have much time to write because there is so much to do here, so this is just a short post to show you a few of the pretty things I've bought whilst I've been on holiday.


I bought this pretty flower headband from a shop which sold lots of different bits and bobs in the harbour village of Padstow. I like it because it has a cute, girly hippyish feel to it.

Another flower patterned buy! I bought this glass necklace from the National Trust giftshop at Trerice, an Elizabethan manor house.


Finally, I picked up this big, red velvet bow from a shop in Crantock. I love bows, they are the cutest of accessories and I have lots in a range of colours and shapes, but this is definitely the biggest!


Hope you've all had a great Easter!