Saturday, 5 April 2014

NOTD: Pink Glitter

Today my nails are very girly, they involve various shades of pink, flowers and glitter.

I caught up with a few friends today over a nice pub lunch. It was quite a spur of the moment decision, so I ended up finishing my nails and applying the glitter in my friend's car while she was driving us there!




I used 2 coats of Seche in Timeless Style on my thumb and ring finger and 3 coats of Barry M Silk in Pearl (I reviewed this beautiful polish here) on the rest. I used an unknown pink and a dotting tool for the polka dots. I then used a flower sticker on my thumb. I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite and stuck on three rhinestones for some extra sparkle. Before the top coat dried I dipped my ring finger in a pot of pink glitter and applied another layer of top coat to keep the glitter in place.




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous nails, I really need to be a little braver with my nails.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Have you tried using glitter? It is really simple to do but I think it creates a real eye-catching effect.

      xx Sophie

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so please say hi! :)
Feel free to leave your own link, I like finding out about new blogs. ♥ xx