Monday, 21 April 2014

Wishlist: Makeup Revolution

I've been seeing lots of pictures and reviews Makeup Revolution, a new brand which promises high quality professional products at very affordable prices. With prices beginning at £1 per lipstick and eyeshadow palettes for £4, it is hard to not just buy everything! After browsing their website for a while I have picked out a few of the best looking products for my wishlist. Four days till payday, so expect to see reviews on lots of these products here soon...




  1. Awesome Metals Eye Foils Rose Gold - £4 - This kit includes a liquid primer and intense pigment which you mix together in the supplied mixing tray. This sounds somewhat time consuming but I think this will create a stunning metallic effect and can't wait to try it out.
  2. Iconic 3 Eyeshadow Palette - £4 - A mix of matte, pearl and shimmer shades in a range of neutral colours. These look like they could be used to make pretty, subtle smokey eyes and apparently they are a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palettes.
  3. Acid Brights Eyeshadow Palette - £4 - I hope these eyeshadows are as highly pigmented and intensely coloured as they claim to be! These bright colours could be used to create some really fun and dramatic looks.
  4. Eye Dust - £1 each - I'm a sucker for a loose pigment and all of these look lovely. At only £1 per pot I'm sure I will be trying many of the available 25 colours. 
  5. Vivid Blush Lacquer Rush - £3 - This claims to be easily blendable and can be built up for more intense colour.
  6. Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer You Took My Love - £3 - I like the sound of a lip gloss which dries matte and the swatches show a beautiful intense colour.
  7. Amazing Care Lipstick #happylips Love Red - £3 - I have never seen anything like this before; a core of colour surrounded by argan oil to moisturise your lips. I am intrigued to see how well this works.
  8. Vamp Collection Lipstick - £1 each - These bold colours are very different to all the other lipsticks I own and I think I'd have to be feeling very brave to wear the black, but they do look interesting and definitely eye catching.
It seems crazy that all the makeup in the image above comes to only £27! I just hope that the quality is decent.

Have you tried any of the Makeup Revolution products? Please let me know what you thought!