Saturday, 17 May 2014

Haul: L'Occitane

Recently there was a sale on the L'Occitane website and since I love their products but can't usually justify paying their higher prices I thought the sale would be a good opportunity to try a few things.


Volumising Mist


I love the length of my hair, but sadly the length combined with how fine it is means it is often somewhat lacking in volume. Apparently this mist will solve this problem! After reading a couple of reviews I have high expectations. I like that it is silicone free too.

Face Brush


I have never owned a face brush, but I hear they are brilliant for exfoliating. And this one feels so soft and lovely which is a plus.

Cherry Princess Solid Perfume


Another first for me, I have never used a solid perfume. This is the perfect size to keep in my handbag and since it's not a glass bottle like other perfumes it won't break or leak. It has such a pretty, fruity fresh scent and cherry princess is definitely a great name for it.

Organic Shea Butter


Shea butter is so nourishing and can be used everywhere; hands, feet, lips or hair. This has gone straight in my handbag and I can see myself using it several times a day.

Delice des Fleurs Rose Lip Gloss


This leaves a pretty, rose-coloured shimmer which leaves my lips feeling soft and looking nice and healthy. Even better, it has a gorgeous scent!

What do you think of L'Occitane?