Sunday, 25 May 2014

Haul: Makeup Revolution

About a month ago, I posted a Makeup Revolution wishlist, and I am very happy to report I have purchased a lot of their lovely products.



So my haul includes:


  • Iconic 2 Palette - £4.00
  • Iconic 3 Palette - £4.00
  • Awesome Metals Eye Foils - Rose Gold - £4.00
  • Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer - A Love Like This - £3.00
  • Focus and Fix Eye Primer - Original - £2.50
  • Amazing Lipstick - Beloved, Rebel With A Cause, Twist & Dare - £1 each
  • Eyeshadow - Purple Heaven - £1
  • Eye Dust - Vitality, Supreme & Rivalry - £1 each
  • Nail Polish - Adore, Luxury Cream, You Need Love & Emerald Eyes - £1 each
  • Powder Blush - Wow - £1
  • Amazing Lipgloss - Nude Shimmer - £1
  • Kajal - £2








I am beyond impressed with the quality and price of everything I have received. I'll do a review of each item soon, but so far my favourites are the lip lacquer, lipstick - Rebel With A Cause and Iconic 3 palette.

Have you tried any Makeup Revolution products?