Friday, 2 May 2014

NOTD: Blue and Gold

Sorry for the lack of posts recently guys! I have so many posts planned and half written lying the draft section waiting to be finished but I am really busy revising at the moment. My first exam is a week today so now is the time for some serious cramming! Anyway, here is a quick post about... nails!




Thumb: M&S Limited - French Navy with gold peacock water transfer (from eBay)
Index: M&S Limited - French Navy topped with 2 coats of Bourjois Vernis a Ongles - 44
Middle:  M&S Limited - French Navy with gold butterfly decal (from eBay) that I bent slightly first so it would sit neatly against the natural curve of my nail.
Ring: unnamed No 7 gold topped with Barry M - Gold Dust
Pinky: Rimmel Metal Rush - Royal Blue then 2 coats of Barry M - Amethyst Glitter

I have bought a load of transfer nail tattoos recently because they are a really easy way of creating detailed patterns on your nails. All you do is simply cut out the tattoo, peel off the cellophane, soak in water, remove paper backing, slide onto nail then smooth out and apply top coat to seal in. Easy!

What is your favourite type of nail art decal to use?



1 comment:

  1. Such a fun look! I love the blue and gold combo.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please say hi! :)
Feel free to leave your own link, I like finding out about new blogs. ♥ xx