Thursday, 8 May 2014

NOTD: Silver and Black

After receiving my lovely Ciate haul, I could not wait to try out the gorgeous shiny, bright silver - Fir For A Queen. I know they aren't the brightest of colours, but silver and black are probably my favourite colours, for makeup, to wear and on my nails too!




Thumb: Ciate - Fit For A Queen with black "love" transfer
Index: Rimmel - Black Pearl then a coat of Barry M - Diamond Glitter
Middle: Ciate - Fit For A Queen then hearts drawn using Barry M Nail Art Pen - Black,
Ring: Rimmel - Black Pearl, then a coat of Seche Vite to stick different sized rhinestones
Pinky: Ciate - Fit For A Queen then clear coat dipped in silver glitter whilst wet.

I really like the Barry M Nail Art pens, they are easy to control and the colour is solid, unlike some watery pens I have tried in the past.

What are you wearing on your nails?