Sunday, 25 May 2014

NOTD: Swirls

I was sorting through my nail polsih collection last night when I came across a box of nail art pens that I have hardly used. Poor little nail pens, lying there all forgotten... So naturally, I had to use them. This is the result.


This is my left hand and it is about 10 times better than my right hand, I really need to practise painting nails with my left hand, especially for more intricate patterns.

I used:


  • Makeup Revolution - You Need Love on my thumb and middle finger
  • Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish - Peppermint on my index and little fingers, with a thin coat of Bourjois - Vernis a Ongles 44
  • Makeup Revolution - Adore on my ring finger with a coat of Ciate - Fairy Dust
  • Then I used Models Own Nail Art Pens in Pastel Pink and Grey to create simple swirls. The pens have a really fine needle which makes them super easy to control, they are by far the best nail art pens I have tried.


What do you think? What's on your nails today?