Sunday, 22 June 2014

Haul: Burt's Bees - Summer Haze Grab Bag

This may be a little late since Burt's Bees actually released their amazing grab bags a few weeks ago and the Summer Haze bags sold out within days, but I thought I'd just mention they still have a few of the Summer Kiss grab bags available.

While this was all sold together in one incredible goodie bag, I'm going to count it as a haul just because it contains sooo many different products.

First of all, the number of products you receive for your money is pretty impressive; for £25 I received 10 items with a combined value of  over £55.





While the "grab bag" actually comes in a box, I really like this packaging. It's a bright, vibrant yellow and the box itself is strong and suitable for reusing.

So, onto the main event, here is a list of the products and their RRP if bought separately:
  • Radiance Lip Shimmer £5.99
  • Sea Butter Hand Cream £7.99
  •  Mini Coconut Foot Cream £3.00
  •  Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub £12.99
  • Intense Hydration Facial Cleansers £9.99
  • Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Açaí Berry £3.69
  • A Bit of Burt’s Bees (Beeswax Lip Balm and Hand Salve) £5.99
  • Honeybee Favourites-Pomegranate (Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil and Naturally nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion) £5.99
  • Mini Bee Nail File.










I first tried a Burt's Bees product when I received their original lip balm in the Latest in Beauty - The Glamour Edit. The lip balm was super moisturising, just as they claimed it would be, so I decided to check out a few of their other products. I am really impressed by their philosophy, they are committed to looking after the environment and especially helping to protect the bees which provide the star ingredient in many of their products. 

So far, I am loving the body scrub, (it may have beaten The Body Shop scrubs as my new favourite), the lip shimmer gives a pretty shine to my lips and the foot cream has been working miracles on my tired, post-running feet. I haven't had a chance to try everything yet, mainly because I already have a cupboard overflowing with products I need to finish, but I can tell you every single item has an absolutely gorgeous scent!

Have you tried any Burt's Bees products? What is your favourite?