Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Holiday buys and photos!

Hello :)

So you may have seen me mention I was on holiday last week, in the lovely and very picturesque Cornwall.

Whenever I'm on holiday I love just wandering around the little shops and finding weird and wonderful little things. Here's a couple of the cute things I picked up...


I am a little bit obsessed with wearing flowers in my hair at the moment, it just makes me feel so summery and happy. The vibrant, neon pink of the bracelet really stands out and looks great against a tan.




This necklace was only 50p, which I think is amazingly cheap as it is a nice large size so it stands out and it has an interesting pattern.


I'm a bit of a magpie in that I love all things glittery and sparkly. Over the years I seem to have amassed a collection of pretty butterfly and dragonfly decorations, like the one above, that are clipped onto my curtains. It might mean that part of my bedroom looks like it belongs to a five year old, but I don't care, I love them!


And whilst we're on  the subject of butterflies... I found this cute little bookmark in an Aladdin's Cave-style shop. I usually just close a book and hope it will open on the right page the next time I pick it up (which actually works a surprisingly large amount of the time) but it will be nice to use this little beauty to finally keep track of where I am.


How cute are the little carved fish and seal?? And I just like the different colours of the gecko magnet, I think the colour and pattern could inspire some great nail art.

And to wrap up this holiday post, here's a few of my favourite photos from the last week: